Dynafit TLT 8 Expedition - Women
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The new Dynafit TLT8 Expedition, at 1,020 grams is a true lightweight among two-buckle ski touring boots. To incorporate more speed, plus comfort and safety on the climb, the designers have paid particular attention to the new closure system Ultra Lock 4.0. Its operation is simple and intuitive, and thus saves time when transitioning from climbing to descending. The upper buckle has two functions: It operates as a lever for the ski-walk mechanism and also opens the cuff. Just like the second buckle below it, it is micro-adjustable, and therefore the fit can be customised perfectly to the foot of every ski touring enthusiast.
The system is also easy to operate with gloves, and wins points for its reliability and solid workmanship with no weight penalty – for speed, no compromises. Thanks to a cuff rotation of 60 degrees, this boot enables a natural, energy-saving walking gait even on very steep terrain. A shortened toe – the so-called Speed Nose – translates into a reduction in weight of 15 percent, as well as a 12 percent more efficient roll-through by the foot with its pivot point set back by 4 mm.
On the descent, the ski touring boot can be locked into a forward lean of 15 or 18 degrees. This offers a dynamic position for speedy downhills. For optimum power transfer, the fit of the TLT8 Expedition has been redesigned so the boot offers a narrow, athletic fit with a last width of 103 mm. A special feature of the TLT8 Expedition is revealed on icy, level sections or traverses on especially steep terrain when out of the binding: This ski touring boot is ideally suited for use with the new, ultralight Cramp-In crampons, developed in partnership with mountain sports brand SALEWA.
Dynafit TLT8 Expedition Features:
- Master Step: Just one click - revolutionized step in Tech Bindings. The patented Master Step insert makes the entry even more easy. 50% Easier Entry Maximum Loads with a Din Z-Value of 16! Automatically compatible with Dynafit Beast Bindings!
- Speed Nose: Higher Ascent Efficiency! The shorter toebox and rotation point at the binding attachment set further back make walking even more efficient. Dynafit revolutionizes once again the connection between boot and binding, the legend continues.
- Streamlined shape.
- Microregulation for precise adustment.
- WEIGHT: 1020 g (size 27,5)
- LINER: Custom light
- FORWARD LEAN: 15°-18° + Release for Walking
- BOOT SOLE: Formula Pomoca Climb
- CUFF ROTATION: 60 °
- BOOT-BINDING SYSTEM: Master Step
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Ultra Lock System 4.0
BOOT CUFF: Grilamid® loaded with glass fibers
BOOT SHELL: Grilamid®
- BOOT SPOILER: Grilamid®
|Size:||23.5, 24.5, 25.5|
|Number of Buckles:||2 + powerstrap|
|Last Width:||103 mm|
|Binding Compatibility:||Tech only (not compatible with Kingpin or Shift Bindings)|