The Evolv Elektra velcro climbing shoes offer an amazing combination of comfort, performance & value. This shoe is ideal for beginning to advanced climbers. "You will be amazed by the comfort of the Evolv Elektra velcro climbing shoes. Combining performance and value, this shoe is ideal for beginning to advanced climbers and performs in both the gym and on the rock. Made for women and men with low volume feet, the hook and loop closure of the Elektra climbing shoe lets you get your foot in and out in a jiffy. And with new improved fit, this shoe even got better. The new high quality material used is now treated with an anti-microbial to eliminate odours.
Evolv Elektra Velcro Features:
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- AGION® - Agion® Antimicrobial lining throughout the shoe and on the split tongue.
- NARROWER & LOWER VOLUME SHAPE
- FULL LENGHT MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- OPPOSING CLOSURE STRAPS - For maximum tension.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Liner: NYLON MESH
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm SENSITIVE FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: LV ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 11 US WOMEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 192g PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)