||Weight per ski [g]
The Ferreol Surfeur 112 is Ferreol's widest ski, dedicated to powder days.This ski was designed for maximum flotation and ease of turning. It is light, playful and has a large surface area, allowing you to float on deep, ungroomed snow.
The Surfeur is made from flax fiber, a natural fiber with the same performance as traditional synthetic fibers (glass and carbon). This makes it one of the most eco-responsible skis in the industry.
Ferreol Surfeur 112 Ski Features:
- Eco-friendly : one of the smallest carbon footprints in its category.
- Biosourced topsheet: The polyamide topsheet is 50% bio-based, made up of 20% recycled materials and comes from castor oil. This makes the skis extremely durable and waterproof, which guarantees the longevity of the products. In addition, the graphics are digitally printed on this material, which reduces the environmental impact of Ferreol's topsheet.
- Surf flex : superior stiffness for a more stable and powerful ski.
- Semi-cap sidewall : this construction provides the same durability and edge hold as the standard or "sandwich" construction, but with less weight and more strength. Unlike other manufacturers, our semi-cap construction includes a full-length sidewall for complete protection.
- Ascension tail : the tails on the skis are designed to hold your ascension skins in place.
- Short radius : very short radius for the width of the ski.
- High front tip: maximize float above the snow.
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- Carbon neutral
- 2 year warranty