Here’s the deal with anoraks: They offer storm protection and packability without a full-front zipper, but they can be hard to get on and off. The Flylow Knight Anorak was designed to solve that problem, thanks to a massive side zipper that doubles as an underarm vent and an exit strategy. Made from waterproof Stark three-layer hardshell fabric, it’s ready any weather. A big kangaroo front pouch makes for a good hand warmer on the summit and easily stores a sandwich.
80% resort/20% backcountry: You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
Flylow Sarah Anorak Features:
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 22-inch underarm vent on wearer's right side that doubles as venting and easy on/off
- 14-inch zip underarm vent on wearer's left side
- Fully seam taped
- 2 hand pockets, pass pocket, Zippered chest pocket and Velcro kangaroo pocket
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 862g
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester - Think of Inuitive’s Finish 2L like shark’s skin: It’s sleek, a little stretchy, and water glides right off of it. Apply that to a pair of ski pants and you get a strong 75-Denier fabric that’s ready for any weather conditions but also has a good amount of mobility and flexibility, you know, in case you need to twist or backflip on a whim.
- 60g Greenloft recycled insulation: Greenloft, a proprietary lightweight,packable synthetic insulation, will keep you dry when wet and is made from 100 percent recycled polyester.
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane