Nobody wants to get stuck inside their jacket while trying to delayer in the lodge. The beauty of the Flylow Sarah Anorak is its generous side zipper, which serves as both an underarm vent when temperatures heat up and as a quick-release zip to get the shell over your head, even with a helmet on. This jacket has the cozy style of a pullover hoodie you can actually ski in. Made from durable, waterproof Finish two-layer fabric and a light layer of recycled insulation, the Flylow Sarah Anorak keeps you out longer. A big front kangaroo pouch with Velcro closure keeps your snack within easy reach.
80% resort/20% backcountry: You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
Flylow Sarah Anorak Features:
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 22-inch underarm vent on wearer's right side that doubles as venting and easy on/off
- 14-inch zip underarm vent on wearer's left side
- Fully seam taped
- 2 hand pockets, pass pocket, Zippered chest pocket and Velcro kangaroo pocket
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 862g
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester - Think of Inuitive’s Finish 2L like shark’s skin: It’s sleek, a little stretchy, and water glides right off of it. Apply that to a pair of ski pants and you get a strong 75-Denier fabric that’s ready for any weather conditions but also has a good amount of mobility and flexibility, you know, in case you need to twist or backflip on a whim.
- 60g Greenloft recycled insulation: Greenloft, a proprietary lightweight,packable synthetic insulation, will keep you dry when wet and is made from 100 percent recycled polyester.
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane