G3 Ion 10 Binding with Brakes
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The G3 ION binding features game changing forward pressure, wide mount and refined toe jaw dynamics plus unique step-in and brake features yield superior freeride performance in the lightest set up you can ask for. The G3 ION binding efficiency, power transfer and sleek design is beyond any binding in its category. Power up, then charge the descent.
G3 ION Binding Features:
- The wide Toe Jaw Dynamics and Tech Pin positioning of the ION Binding optimizes energy transfer and shock absorption. Enhances torsional rigidity of binding, and more directly transfers power to edges of ski.
- The Forward Pressure assures constant contact with the ski boot heel to maintain consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- The Wide Freeride Mount transfers power to edges and enhances torsional rigidity of binding. 33% wider than traditional tech bindings.
- When stepping in, the Boot Stop pops up for quick, easy and consistent step-in. Safer transitions in gnarly terrain.
- The Quickflick Heel Lifts make for effortless climbing with easy to grab, ski pole accessible heel risers.
- The Bi-Directional Heel Rotation assures intuitive transitions and instinctive use. Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand. There’s no wrong way.
- The Snow Clearing Channel allows easy discharge to prevent snow build up and icing, avoiding unwanted prereleases.
- Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in and the most reliable brake deployment in the category. Anti Friction Device (AFD) ensures consistent release for all boots independent of sole.
- The ION Binding Absorbs energy and vibration at high speed and upon compression, trumping one of tech bindings’ biggest durability challenges.