Julbo Camino Sunglasses
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Letting your footsteps and eyes lead you, whether it's walking to Compostela, taking the legendary Stevenson Trail or trekking around Mont Blanc... Long-distance trails offer freedom and slow pleasures, with the focus firmly on discovery and observation. Julbo has invented an essential, light and functional piece of kit for trekkers. With ultra-wide coverage, the Julbo Camino sunglasses offer faultless protection so you can go all the way.
Julbo Camino Sunglasses Features:
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Lens depth: 43
- Distance: 15
- Temple length: 135
- Base: 6
- Hinges: Yes
- Size: 58
- Cat. 4 lens with flash finish and AR coating. Recommended for all sports where sunlight is exceptionally bright.
- Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare.
- Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect.
- Brown tint: accentuates relief.
- Sun protection : Cat. 4
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
- Material : POLYCARBONATE