The Julbo MonteBianco Sunglasses are a classic for mountain lovers on familiar terms with the peaks... but who also return to the valley! Ideal for medium to large faces, the removable protective side shields offer perfect adaptability to climatic conditions. Lightness, technical excellence and high protection are combined with style and simplicity on this model.
Julbo MonteBianco Sunglasses Features:
- Cord attachment holes
- Curved temples for good hold on the face and head
- Removable Side shields for protection against harsh sunlight
- Grip Tech: Flexible inserts adhere to the temples for maximum hold and comfort.
- Total Cover
- Ideal for medium to large faces
- Lens depth : 39
- Distance : 15
- Temple length : 130
- Base : 8
- Hinges : Yes
- Size : 62
- Age : No
- Net Weight : 33 g
- Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic, polarized and anti-fog lens.
- Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing.
- Better reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization.
- Category 4 lenses must not be used for driving at any time
- Polarized: eliminates glare for better reading of relief.
- NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive: reaction times are not temperature-dependent.
- Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.
- External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking.
- Brown tint: accentuates relief.
- Sun protection : Photochromic & polarizing
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% <> 20%
- Material : NXT