La Sportiva Mythos Eco - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
La Sportiva Mythos Eco Women is the versatile shoe par excellence, suitable for long routes and to use on long walls thanks to the exceptional comfort fit. The soft unlined leather upper adapts to whatever shape your foot is and it is great for all day multi-pitch routes where your feet tend to swell. This is the perfect shoe for crack climbing with its low profile toes, flat fit, and the overall neutral round shape of the shoe. Almost all of the components (95%) used come from recycled materials (soles, laces, lacing rods) and contribute to a reduced environmental impact (metal free tanning, biodegradable leather, water-based adhesives). The La Sportiva Eco-Rubber outsole is obtained by recycling the rubber used in the production process at La Sportiva. Performance on holds and duration are equal to a standard compound but with reduced environmental impact.
La Sportiva Mythos Eco Features:
- Ideal terrain: Crack climbing, face climbing and big walls
- 95% of components come from recycled materials (soles, laces, webbing, tongue padding) and contribute to a reduced environmental impact (metal-free tanning, biodegradable leather, water-based adhesives)
- La Sportiva ECO rubber outsole obtained by recycling rubber used during the production process at the La Sportiva factory with no sacrifice in performance
- The patented Mythos lacing system allows for fine-tuned adjustments and a precise fit. Click HERE for Mythos lacing instructions.
- WEIGHT: 440 gr pair
- FIT: Tech with medium-low asymmetry
- UPPER: ECO Idro-Perwanger biodegradable leather using a metal-free eco-tanning process
- LINING: Unlined
- MIDSOLE: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex
- SOLE: 4mm La Sportiva ECO rubber (recycled)
How to shop for Climbing Shoes