The Mammut Crag Classic 9.8 Rope is a perfect choice for all-around climbers. A high-quality Mammut rope for sport climbing and traditional climbing. Excellent handling, the best combination of diameter, weight and reliable durability. The 9.8 Crag Classic Rope is a classic Mammut single rope based on the best-selling Eternity.
Mammut Crag Classic Rope Features:
- Mammut Classic ropes are PFC-free, untreated all-purpose ropes that offer great performance in the climbing gym or while scaling an actual rock face out in good weather. They are often a particularly good choice for beginners.
- A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Weight: 64 g/m
- Diameter: 9.8 mm
- Stretch on first fall: 32.7
- Sheath proportion: 38
- UIAA dry test: 46
- Static elongation single rope: 8 mm
- UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg): 7 - 8
- Impact force: 9 kN
- Cut: Basic