Nikwax Wool Wash is a deodorizing cleaner and conditioner for woolen technical underwear and wicking clothing worn next to the skin.
Wool Wash™ effectively cleans, softens, freshens, inhibits the build up of body odors, accelerates drying and improves cooling efficiency of woolen base layers.
Woolen base layers are designed to be worn next to the skin, providing user comfort by maintaining body temperature and controlling moisture. They are highly wicking (will spread moisture out over a large area), fast drying and breathable. It is therefore essential to maintain these properties when caring for woolen base layers.
Once your base layer has been used a few times wash it with Nikwax Wool Wash™ to refresh, remove odors, soften and enhance drying and cooling. Always apply Nikwax Wool Wash™ to used woolen base layers, socks and travel clothing to keep them in perfect condition.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ is easy to use as it cleans and conditions at the same time.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ enhances and revitalizes the natural wicking properties of woolen base layers and increases breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ refreshes your woolen base layers by deodorizing and maintains freshness by preventing odor build up when in use.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ maintains the softness of your woolen base layers.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ outperforms household detergents and fabric softeners at improving wicking, accelerating drying, and removing and preventing odor.
Use undiluted Nikwax Wool Wash™ to treat stubborn stains before washing.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 2 fl oz/50 ml of Nikwax Wool Wash™ for front loading washing machines.*
- Wash according to care label.
* For top loading machines in USA and Canada use 3.5 fl oz/100 ml for low water level, or 5 fl oz/150 ml for medium water level.