The Ortovox 185 ROCK'N'WOOL Short Pants for men are made of merino wool, making them exceptionally soft and functional for freeride adventures – no matter how cold or sweat-inducing.
Freeriding starts with the first layer of clothing, as this layer is crucial for functionality. The 185 ROCK'N'WOOL SHORT PANTS for men are made of 100% pure merino wool with a fineness of 19 microns. This material feels comfortable on the skin and ensures an optimum climate thanks to its temperature and moisture-regulating qualities. As always, this merino wool comes from selected Tasmanian farms where our sheep can enjoy an almost boundless habitat in a moderate climate. These optimum living conditions result in the high quality and functionality of the fine wool. A new combination of colors and a looser cut give our merino sheep a stylish and color-conscious look, thanks to a multi-colored, twirled yarn that provides a refreshing visual update for the winter. The 185 ROCK'N'WOOL SHORT PANTS for men are thus an absolute must for any freeride!
Ortovox 185 Rock'N'Wool Short Pants Features:
- New colors thanks to multi-colored twirled yarn
- Itch-free and comfortable to wear thanks to wool fibers with a diameter of 19 microns
- Made with renewable raw materials
- 100% Tasmanian merino wool
- Fine 19 Micron fiber diameter
- Pure merino wool, 185 g/m²
- Itch-free and comfortable to wear
- Tasmanian Merino
- Weight: 174g
- Material: 100 % virgin wool (OWP-MERINO)