The Ortovox ALU 320 + PFA is a stable, extendible aluminum probe with PFA assembly system. It is 320cm long and extendible. The tip is also replaceable.
Thanks to the optimized PFA system, the Ortovox ALU 320 + PFA is now MORE COMPACT while also offering better handling. The quick-assembly strap makes immediate opening and assembly possible in one motion. In order to determine burial depth and select an optimized shoveling strategy, all of Ortovox's probes have highly legible DEPTH MARKERS and a clear 1 METER MARKER. The bottommost segment in neon orange provides visual notification of the proximity of the buried person during shoveling. The ALU 320 + PFA’s new and improved RUBBERIZED GRIP also ensures safe, ice-free handling in all conditions.
Ortovox Alu 320 PFA Probe Features:
- BE QUICKER: That’s what it’s about. In every detail. We develop high-grade specialized probes for the widest range of needs and user groups. The pursuit of PRECISION and SPEED is our goal. Because these can save lives in an EMERGENCY. We deal with detail-focused solutions that make rescues even more intuitive and, together with an avalanche transceiver and shovel, lead us more quickly to the buried person.
- PFA QUICK-ASSEMBLY SYSTEM 2.0: The successor to our oft-copied quick-assembly system is even SLIMMER and MORE COMPACT, while still offering the same proven smooth clamping performance. Thanks to the NEW QUICK-ASSEMBLY STRAP, the probe can be assembled straight out of the cover. It can be collapsed by pressing the system cap with your thumb.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: The thin and light rubber coating provides the perfect grip for quickly assembling the probe.
- PROBES VISUAL GUIDE SYSTEM: The intuitive visual guide system provides you with quick and clear information about the victim‘s depth at all times. You can perfectly ADAPT YOUR SHOVELING STRATEGY and save important time thanks to the clear 1m marker, CONTRASTING DEPTH SCALE and COLORFUL END SEGMENTS. The bottommost segment in neon orange indicates when you are approaching the victim.
- QUICK-RELEASE COVER: The quick-assembly strap makes immediate OPENING AND ASSEMBLY possible IN ONE MOTION, without first having to take the probe out of its cover.
- LARGE PROBE TIP: The significantly larger diameter of the probe tip compared to the probe elements ensures improved penetration.
- 7075 Aluminium T6
- Length: 320 cm
- Diameter: 13 mm
- Weight: 430 g
- Interchangeable tip
- Rubberized grip
- PFA quick-assembly system
- Quick-release cover
- Steel-cable tensioning system
- Depth markers
- Visual guide system
- Large probe tip