The Ortovox HAUTE ROUTE 32 has been around almost since the birth of ski touring. This enduring classic is perfect for longer ski excursions.
Cordura®, PFC-free double-layered Polyamide 420D Oxford and PU coating on all fabrics make the HAUTE ROUTE 32 extremely scuff and water resistant. This backpack fits perfectly thanks to its load control cords and ergonomically shaped O-Flex-2 back system with S-shaped stabilizer, which distributes weight evenly between the hips and the shoulders, even over lengthy periods. The hip fins connect inside the back system so that they wrap comfortably and seamlessly around the body.
With its larger capacity, the HAUTE ROUTE 32 has space for all you may need. The spacious main compartment is accessible from the top and back, which means all backpack contents will be easily accessible, while a separate safety compartment provides rapid access to emergency equipment. Thanks to the rope attachment on the lid, you can pack and unpack your rope without having to open the backpack. In addition to the crampon fastening, ice axe and hiking pole fastening and fixed helmet net, there are also fasteners for a snowboard, for example. Skis can be fastened using either the classic or diagonal method.
No matter how long and challenging the tour, the HAUTE ROUTE 32 will equip you well for any multi-day tour.
Ortovox Haute Route 32 Ski Pack Features:
- optimum fit and load distribution
- scuff and water-resistant
- spacious and well designed
- 7 compartments
- Access to main compartment: front
- Access to main compartment: back
- Separate safety compartment
- Holder for safety equipment
- Side ski fastening
- Diagonal ski fastening
- Wide ski fastener (max. 150mm)
- Snowboard and snowshoe attachment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- Rope attachement
- Crampon Attachment
- Gear loops
- Chest strap with signal whistle
- integrated helmet net
- Compression strap
- Map compartment
- Bright Inside
- Hydration system compatible
- Key holder
- Emergency Card
- Weight: 1340 g
- Material: Nylon 210D Cordura® + Nylon 420D Manstar