Pull Climbing Pullboard Original
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The original Pull Climbing Pullboard™ offers training rail progression for systematic finger training. Mount easily over a doorframe or just about anywhere with its visual appeal. The finish is intentionally smooth so it’s friendly on the fingers and will train you to use pure finger strength over grip texture.
Buy this board if you have training goals to climb 5.13 / V7 or higher. If you don’t have this training goal but have the space, the smallest edge is good for party tricks so you might as well go for it.
Pullboard Original Features:
- Red Oak
- Board dimensions W 28” x H 7 1/8” D 2 1/4”
- Offset edges to maintain symmetrical hand width
- Progression includes warm up jug, training rail and testing rail
- Training rail edge depths: 19mm and 15mm
- Testing rail edge depths: 12mm and approximately 8mm
- Each rail uses a 1/4” round over and a 1/2” round over for comfort and to achieve desired edge depths for training
- Screws for mounting included
To blend quality and source the wood in a respectful way, Pull Climbing only uses Canadian hardwood that is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.