The one and only ski you’ll need from opening day ‘til closing. The new Salomon QST Stella 106 boasts a redefined, more playful shape that’s heightened by a carbon layup and redesigned cork inserts for power and stability when charging big lines and navigating tight couloirs. If fun and stable rides are what you’re after, the Stella is your perfect match.
Salomon QST Stella 106 Features:
The icon of the QST line, the Salomon QST 106 is a favorite across the world. This year, they revamped the ski's shape, complimenting the classic QST layup that you rely on for power and stability. The result? A ski that does it all with style and finesse - no matter the snow, no matter the terrain. Go ahead, make the mountain your playground. The new QST 106 maintains a 106mm underfoot platform that excels when the snow gets deep. Longer rocker in the tip and tail make navigating face shots a breeze. A C/FX carbon backbone and double sidewalls create a powerful ski with strong edge hold. Cork inserts in the tip & tail eliminate chatter, offering a smooth, playful ride.
Salomon QST 106 Features:
- Full Poplar Woodcore: A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX: C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement: A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Tail Protector: Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.