The new Salomon S/Lab Shift 13 MN Bindings ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
Salomon S/Lab Shift 13 MN Bindings Features:
- Shift's long toe-wings absorb maximum shock, with 47mm of elastic travel, while delivering improved energy transfer and efficiency.
- Touring capability: SHIFT offers a PIN toe design and full heel rotation for efficient touring. A convenient switch between ski and tour modes make it easy to get to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a new material, Carbon-infused PA, combined with aluminum and steel, S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is light yet strong, at 1.7kg / pair.
- Safety features: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Multi-Norm certified (MNC): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon compatible: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Aluminum: rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- Norm: MNC
- Weight (per 1/2 pair): 885g
- Adjustement range (US sizes): 3.75
- Adjustment range (mm): 30
- Din Scale: 6-13
- Height: 30