Aggressively downturned and highly asymmetric with a forefoot wrapped in sticky rubber, the Scarpa Drago LV climbing shoe represents the pinnacle of rock shoe construction with a modified fit that suits lower-volume feet. Seeking to maintain all the winning characteristics of the world cup winning Drago, the LV version has been engineered to suit climbers of all gender and age with a lower volume, skinnier foot. Careful tuning over many prototypes has shaved the optimum volume from the original last with much focus on the mid foot and heel sculpting. An extended size range allows this exceptional fit to be enjoyed by a wider audience.
Scarpa Drago LV Climbing Shoe Features:
- PCB-Tension™ active rand provides dynamic power transfer directly to the big toe: PCB-Tension system is SCARPA’s most minimalist tension system designed with prehensile foot movement and sensitivity in mind. Perfectly adapted to work with the SRT system, Power Connection Band gives the foot complete freedom by reducing layers around the foot and minimizing distance between the foot and sole rubber pad.
- 1/3 length Vibram® XS Grip 2 sole strategically puts the rubber only where you need it
- SRT structural toe wrap in M50 rubber provides support and friction: SRT is a layer of our ultra-soft M50 rubber that wraps around the forefoot and translates the power directly to the tips of the toes. It also provides maximum friction and sensitivity for toe-hooking. Climbing with soft shoes improves one’s climbing style and naturally strengthens toe power. The total freedom of foot placement stimulates a faster and more dynamic movement on rock or plastic.
- A low-volume version of the iconic Drago
- Perfect for bouldering or steep sport climbing
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 200g (1/2 pair size 40)
- UPPER : Microsuede & Leather
- MIDSOLE : Flexan 1.0mm
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® XS Grip 2 (3.5mm)
- LAST : FZS - Highly Downturned, Highly Asymmetric
- PROFILE : Highly Downturned
- SYMMETRY : Highly Asymmetric
- CLOSURE : Strap
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Italy