- Flex: 110
- Last: 101mm
- Range of motion: 60º
- Forward lean: 16º +/- 2º
- Weight: 1440g (1/2 pair size 27)
- Use: For all ski mountaineers who seek intuitive and comfortable alpine touring boots.
The new Scarpa Maestrale is a gold-standard touring boot that redefined the category. Make a planet-friendly choice by choosing boots that are made from sustainable plant-based plastic.
Lightweight, warm, and versatile, this model is ideal for someone looking for a boot that skis as well as it tours. The Maestrale utilizes Pebax Rnew: a sustainable, plant-based material that is planet-friendly - in both the Lambda Frame shell and Thor cuff while still providing high torsional rigidity, air ventilation, and 60-degree range of motion. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® for increased avalanche searchability. The Maestrale is a reliable, intuitive, and comfortable alpine touring boot that makes all types of mountain terrain perfect for winter adventures.
Scarpa Maestrale Features:
- Dual-density Pebax® Rnew Lambda Frame shell delivers on uphill and downhill performance
- Pebax® Rnew Thor Cuff
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place
- Intuition® liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
- Outsole: Vibram® Cayman PRO
- Closure : 3 Buckles + Finger Strap
- Binding compatibility: TLT, AT