Explore in style with the Scarpa Mescalito TRK Planet GTX, a planet-friendly extension of the popular Mescalito family, featuring a recycled fabric upper and a Vibram® recycled rubber outsole, allowing you to tread a little lighter on the planet while still taming any terrain you encounter. A host of sustainability features come together seamlessly to deliver high-mileage comfort that lasts.
This shoe is the new green benchmark in the trekking world, thanks to the innovative Perspair® seamless fabric made from recycled yarns, which is high-performance, lightweight and breathable. This fabric is combined with TEK Hypertex® PU, which is woven into the fabric to create a durable, lightweight and abrasion-resistant one-piece upper. The new Bluesign-approved GORE-TEX® Flux 3L membrane, which contains 98% recycled components, waterproofs your shoes to keep feet dry in wet weather.
The padded AUTOFIT collar in stretch fabric stabilizes the whole foot without pressure points, and wraps around the ankle as it moves for a snug fit.
The Vibram® Ecostep Evo compound outsole offers enhanced performance thanks to the addition of the all-new Vibram compound, which offers increased durability and better grip on wet and dry surfaces, as well as being made from 30% recycled rubber.
Scarpa Mescalito TRK Planet GTX Features:
- Prespair Upper: Single piece, multi-density upper is made with 45% recycled yarns. It is highly breathable, durable and abrasion resistant.
- Vibram Outsole: Vibram® XS Trek Evo is the latest evolution of Vibram's leading trail compound. This new version has been reformulated to increase its friction coefficient without compromising abrasion resistance, and features up to 30% recycled rubber. The ultimate result is an improved compound that has been optimized for grip and durability, while remaining responsive to unpredictable terrain and providing stability and comfort for long days on the trail.
- PU Inserts: Structural high-density PU for support and containment
- Midsole: Low density PU for shock absorption and adaptability on uneven terrain
- Outsole: Vibram outsole in XS Trek Evo compound for durable traction
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 550g (1/2 pair size 38)
- LINING : GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Bluesign
- MIDSOLE : 2D PU
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Dynamis Trk Eco / XS Trek Evo
- INSOLE : EVA Footbed
- CUFF HEIGHT : Mid
- LAST : BNT
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
- WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE : Yes