The new Scarpa PHANTOM 6000 HD is designed for extreme mountaineering with a focus on agile, fast walking and technical ice climbing. It is the warmest, lightest and most technical mountainboot on the market, a mix of new generation technologies, developed with our partners, maintaining high standards of performance, through sustainable materials. It is perfect for winter ascents in the Alps, the mountains of Alaska and South America in alpine style and technical expeditions in the Himalayas.
Scarpa Phantom 6000 HD Features:
- 6000 GAITER: The upper side of the gaiter is realized in S-TECH Schoeller Ecorepel® Bio fabric, a highly performing material based on renewable primary products and PFC-free Bluesign certified. The lower part is composed by a more abrasion resistant material, that combines a PU TEK highly technical and breathable with an HDry membrane that gurantees waterproofness.
- New Inner Shell 6000: The inner shell combines a multilayer lining, highly insulating and water-repellent, with a stratified upper that ensures resistance and durability. Both are made of Wintherm® Technology, an active thermal insulation that prevents heat dispersion thanks to an aluminium film. An exoskeleton made of PVC offers better protection, support and foot containment.
- RECCO technology, put on the right boot, is able to make you searchable to professional rescuers in the event of an avalanche accident or injury.
- INSOLE: Carbon Tech 3 SL, made of three layers: the first one in pierced EVA for maximumj comfort, the second in Aerogel® for maximum heat insulation and the third layer has a carbon fiber for maximum stability and lightness.
- LACING: Outer closure: the YKK zipper that runs along the gaiter, is water-repellent and heat-sealed, the lace loop is specially made for a easy use even with gloves. The closure at the neck of the boot is adjustable thanks to an internal drawstring.
- Internal closure: composed by Fast Lock System that allow to indipendently adjust the two tension areas and to customize the fit. Moreover, eyelets on floating flaps allow to regulate the volumes in a single movement. Fast Strap Velcro simplify the closure and opening of the shell with the maximum adjustment and support.
- SOLE: Precision Tech Roll AC/D, to decrease fatigue while walking, with a Vibram® Durastep rubber outsole. A reliable and durable material for an optimal grip on wet surfaces, highly performing even with low temperature. Compatible with automatic crampons.
- REMOVABLE LINER: This removable inner boot has been studied so it can be worn while you are inside your sleeping bags, in your tent, at the base camp, thanks to the anti-slip sole. The upper side is realized in PrimaLoft® Black Performance Yarn with 70% of recycled content which stands out for its softness, speed of drying and resistance to abrasion; and duble pull-tab for an easy fit. The lower part is made of Ortholite® O-Therm, a multilayer fabric highly resistant and thermal, that can be considered the lightest and most insulating on the market.
- Inner Boot: 10050-530 Mountain Lite
- Insole: Carbon Tech III SL
- Last: HAR6
- Last (Liner): AG
- Last (Shell): AH
- Lining: H-Dry®
- Sole: Precision Tech Roll AC/D
- Upper: PU Tek Techology® + S-Tech Schoeller Ecorepel® Bio + HDry® lamination
- Weight: 1050g ½ pair size 42