The Scarpa Ribelle Lite HD combines the efficiency and agility of the Dynamic Tech Roll System with a lighter, more flexible upper. The DTS system features an enhanced rocker profile under the ball of the foot that increases walking efficiency significantly, adding up to substantial energy savings during long days in the mountains. The dual-density PU midsole and Vibram outsole inspire confidence when tackling technical ground, and the all-synthetic upper is backed by an HDry waterproof breathable membrane, providing protection and support for heavier loads in rugged mountain terrain. The Ribelle Lite HD truly sets the bar for lightweight mountain footwear.
Scarpa Ribelle Lite HD Features:
- 37.5® TECHNOLOGY: Lining material with 37.5® Technology wicks moisture more effectively to dry quickly and improve thermo-regulation.
- Crampon compatible: TPU heel insert allows secure interface with semi-automatic crampons
- HDry: Thanks to the HDry® quality standard, the shoes built with this system possess the highest level of waterproofness, breathability and insulation.
- SockFit: Undoubtedly the evolution performance and agility concept. A construction system that offers a fit as snug as a sock, the feeling of being at one with your footwear. The part comprising the tongue, flex-point and collar is made from a single piece of S-TECH SCHOELLER elastic technical fabric
- Flex Point: The Flex Point System allows your ankles complete freedom of movement, even in the stiffest of boots, whilst maintaining support and confidence on all terrains.
- Vegan Friendly: This SCARPA Vegan friendly symbol and designation is given to products that do not contain materials sourced from animals or that utilise any kind of animal testing. All of the materials sourced for these Vegan products utilise fully synthetic materials with no components coming from animals, including the glues used in soling.
- Lining: H-Dry® Lamination + 37.5 by Cocona
- Mid Sole: Activ Plus (polypropylene + fibre glass 4 mm)
- Sole: Vibram Pentax Precision III
- Upper: Tech Fabric + Microtech
- Weight: 1300g per pair 42