For the most trendy of telemarkers, the Scarpa TX PRO Women's boot is a multi-purpose boot you can wear for different uses, from off-piste telemark to alpine touring. The last is specifically designed for women to ensure the best perforamnce and comfort for off piste skiing. Four buckles and an Active Power StrapTM drive power on the down and the internal torsion frame translates the energy directly into your skis. The PowerBlockTM walk/ski mode locks the upper cuff down, giving the TX Pro the rigidity of a freeride boot, but the tourability of a lightweight rig. Inside you get the Intuition® Speed Pro G Women's tele liner, allowing you to thermo-mold the fit for a glove like fit and performance.
Scarpa TX Pro Women's Boot Features:
- Easy to engage, the Ski/Walk Mechanism locks/releases the cuff, providing stiffness for downhill control or maximum flex for touring freedom. You gotta get up before you go down!
- Powerblock Tour: A game-changer that sets the new standard for ski/walk mechanisms. In ski mode, it offers the closest thing on the market to the rigidity of a fixed-cuff boot, while allowing you to customize the angle of the front cuff without sacrificing downhill performance. In walk mode, the cuff releases for supreme comfort and mobility when touring.
- Torsion Control: Using multi-injection technology, our Torsion Frame provides lateral rigidity independent of the tele-bellows. Maximum edge control in all snow conditions. What more does any telemarker want?
- Heel Retention System: The instep strap configuration offers incredible fit for both touring comfort and rock-solid downhill performance.
- V-Frame Power Ribs: Add considerable strength for optimum downhill performance. Maximizes a high strength-to-weight ratio so you can go FAST.
- Replaceable edge guard takes all the direct abuse from your ski edges. Keeps your boots and bellows safe. Disperses forefoot buckle pressure, too.
- Rocker Sole: allows for a much more natural stride, which makes walking in your boots more like, well, walking.
- Women's Fit: More than just a logo or “women’s colors.” Scarpa uses specific lasts (the shape the liner is built on) designed for optimal women’s fit for each category, taking into account such fit characteristics as a narrow heel, a lower calf and a higher instep.
- Weight: 1585 g; (1/2 pair size 25)
- Shell | Cuff | Tongue: Pebax® • Pebax® • Pebax®
- Liner: Intuition® Speed Pro G Women's
- Last: 102 mm
- Walk/Ski Mode: Power Block Tour
- Buckles: 4 + Booster® Active Power Strap
- Forward Lean: 10°-15°
- Range of Motion: 22°
- Sole: Vibram® EVO
- Binding System: NTN, Telemark Tech