Whether you are using the Scarpa Vapor V Climbing shoes in the gym or outside sport climbing or bouldering, you can count on them to provide precision to your feet movements, even the smallest foot holds. The Women's version of the Vapor V are narrower but performs as well as the original. Their powerful asymmetric and slightly downturned shape mixed with the sticky Vibram XS Edge rubber will help you go up anything steep.
Women's Scarpa Vapor V Climbing Shoes Features:
- Narrow fit for women's shoes
- Bi-Tension Randing provides maximum toe-power
- Dual Powerstrap Closing allow for a precise adjustable fit
- Microsuede toebox provides long-term fit and comfort
- Ultra Thin Felxan Support provides support to the whole foot without compromising sensitivity
- Vibram® XS Edge rubber make these shoes stick like glue.
How to shop for Climbing Shoes