Scarpa Zodiac Plus GTX - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Scarpa Zodiac Plus GTX is perfect for those looking for maximum underfoot support and protection on rugged mountain trails, approaches, via Ferrata and scrambles including wet conditions. The sock fit construction maintains an excellent heel fit. The new Drumlin Outsole reduces weight and enhances comfort with its blend of PU and EVA inserts.
A softer, more flexible version of the Zodiac Tech with the same low-profile performance fit and full waterproof and breathable protection, the Scarpa Zodiac Mid GTX excels on more moderate mountain terrain where the threat of weather still looms.
Scarpa Zodiac Plus GTX Features:
- UPPER Perwanger 1.8mm water-repellent suede upper. Sock-Fit DVL construction system that wraps around the food like a sock. Protective rubber rand on the toe.
- LACING Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
- INSOLE Pro insole in polypropylene + felt with differentiated thicknesses, broader in the anti-torsional area.
- LINING Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining.
- SOLE Drumlin
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 545g; (1/2 pair size 42)
- UPPER : 1.8mm Suede Perwanger
- LINING : GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- MIDSOLE : PU + 3D EVA-MP
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Drumlin / Mont
- INSOLE : Pro
- CUFF HEIGHT : High
- LAST : BZ
- RAND : Partial
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Leather
- WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE : Yes