Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines
Updated May 13th 2020
We are super happy to announce our re-opening on Thursday, May 14th; it's been almost 2 months to the date that we decided to close our doors in order to help protect our customers, employees and ourselves and to help flatten the curve from that pandemic and we've missed you a whole lot during this time. We want to thank all of you who were able to place orders online or over the phone, it was very appreciated. Note that we have implemented a few preventive measures for those of you who will come in store to shop:
- Firstly, everyone entering the premise will have to use the provided hand sanitizer before starting to shop. (Located right by the door, on the wall.)
- Our change rooms will be made available for trying on pants, jackets and hats. If there's a top you like, we'll ask that you buy it and bring it home to try. If it doesn't fit, we'll gladly take it back and it will be put in "quarantine" in the backstore for 24 hrs before being put back in stock.
- You will be able to try on shoes, boots, and ski boots. However, we won't provide socks for you to try on footwear at this time. Because it is flip-flop season (Yeah!) make sure you have your own socks when coming in to try on shoes and boots.
- We will enforce the 2 meter distancing rule for your safety and for our staff and it will also apply at the counter when looking at climbing gear and paying for your purchase.
- Lastly, we will take extra cleaning measures for highly touch surfaces such as door knobs, debit machine, hand rails, climbing holds and hard goods.
If you feel uneasy coming in store, we are still offering curbside pick up.
Hope you are all staying safe and healthy! See you soon
The team at Vertical Addiction