Tecnica Mach1 LV 105 Ski Boot - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- FLEX: 105 - Stiff
- LAST: 100 mm
- VOLUME: Mid
- Use: A performance boot for intermediate/expert skiers looking for comfortable downhill ski boots.
Designed with input from the Women 2 Women program, the Tecnica Mach1 LV 105 W is a performance-driven ski boot specifically designed for strong female skiers with narrow feet and lower arches. The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly designed anatomically shaped liner and shell, but if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System quickly and easily adjusts volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
Tecnica Mach 1LV 105 Features:
- C.A.S. Cuff Adapt: A thermal cover activated by carbon fiber resistors heats the cuff and liner. Once the set temperature has been reached, the material easily adapts to the shape of the lower leg. Upper cuff and liner collar are thermoformed simultaneously
- C.A.S. Liner: C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- Anatomic and precise shape based on the female anatomy
- Softer dual density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material
- Celliant (minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy) for warmth
- Women’s specific calf design: shaped to fit the lower leg
- Great out-of-the box fit
- Enhanced sensitivity and performance
- Liner Customization:
- THERMO-SHAPING: Liner in the oven: 80°/8 minutes.
- PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME): Microcell material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
- GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME): Microcell material is easily grindable up to 2 mm in problem fit areas.
- FIT KIT (DECREASE VOLUME): Glue the C.A.S. Fit Kit pre-shaped pieces to decrease the volume of the liner.
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
- SHELL CUSTOMIZATION:
- PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME): Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
- GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME): The shell can be ground in problem fit area
- CUSTOMIZATION LINER: C.A.S
- CUSTOMIZATION SHELL: C.A.S.
- SOLES: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- SHELL: Polyester (quick instep)
- CUFF: Polyolefine - Rear spine
- LINER: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant- Thermoforming Collar
- BUCKLES: 4 Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- SPOILER: no
- POWERSTRAP: 35mm power strap
- CANTING: Double canting screwed
- SOLE: DIN