Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout Boots - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The power of lightness. To date, ski touring has involved compromising downhill performance to save on weight. Those days are now over. The Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W weighs just 1,360 grams and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. A 4-buckle design with a flex of 115 makes the Zero G Tour Scout W second to none in downhill performance. So, feel free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster. Live the Moment with the Tour Scout W.
Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W Features:
DOUBLE BLOCKING MOBILITY CUFF SYSTEM
A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
• Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
• Self-adjusting system reduces every kind of play
- Low Tech Insterts: Dynafit certified
- Full rubber rockered soles designed in collaboration with Vibram
- Water protection system featuring bi-injected material in a double ridge structure that keeps water out.
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit.
- CUSTOMIZATION SHELL: C.A.S.
- SOLES: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- SHELL: Grilamid
- CUFF: PU
- LINER: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT W, with laces
- BUCKLES: 4 light Magnesum
- SPOILER: no
- POWERSTRAP: 35mm light with hook
- CANTING: NO
- EXTRA FEATURES: Forward Lean Adjustment
- RATCHETS: double hitching hook
- MOBILITY CUFF: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
Last: 99 mm
|Size:||23.5, 24.5, 25.5|
|Number of Buckles:||4 + 1 power strap|
|Last Width:||99 mm|
|Flex:||115 – A very stiff flex for maximum power and response, suitable for very fast and aggressive skiers.|
|Good for:||Ski Touring|