- Flex: Medium-Stiff
- Last: 99 - Medium to Large Fit
- Range of motion: 75°
- Forward lean: 13° (+ 2° with spoiler)
- Weight: 905 g @ 24.5
- Compatible with Quick Step-In Low tech inserts
- Use: High-performance light touring boot for advanced/expert skiers
Born from our fit-and-performance-first ethos, the Tecnica Zero G Peak W ski boot is built to be extremely light and efficient on the uphill, yet maintain the power and downhill performance you’ve come to know and expect from a Tecnica boot. Adapted from our experience in the alpine world, the Zero G Peak W uses a semi-overlap shell design, allowing the boot to wrap the foot better which not only increases comfort but significantly improves downhill performance. What's more, the women's specific CAS shell and CAS Light liner provide for a better anatomical fit for women and allow for slight customization in the way of punching or grinding - something that until now, has been unheard of in this space. A bi-directional carbon fiber plate underfoot reinforces the torsional stability, allowing for better power transmission to the ski, and the efficient single lever T-Hike mechanism provides maximum walkability with a 75-degree range of motion. The Zero G Peak W is a true women's specific light-touring boot built the Tecnica way – Fit to bag every peak on your checklist and out-ski your posse on the way down.
Tecnica Zero G Peak W Features:
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- T-Hike Mechanism: The T-Hike is a lighter interpretation of the Zero G Tour Double Blocking Mechanism. It offers strong, progressive ﬂex and great lateral power transmission. The shell is connected to the cuff at two separate points, and once in hiking mode it guarantees unrestricted walkability. In addition, the internal spoiler delivers unique solidity to the boot on downhill.
- Wrapping Shell Construction: In keeping with Tecnica’s high-performance overlap boot construction, the new Zero G Peak shell construction combines the wrapping ﬁt of a high-performance boot with the walkability of a touring boot. Once you close the shell buckle with the cable system, the foot is ﬁrmly wrapped for uncompromising downhill performance.
- Power Frame and Carbon Co-injection: Thanks to a new generation of carbon co-injected shell material, the Zero G Peak is strong, powerful and smooth while skiing. The Power Frame construction increases stiffness and torsional resistance, yet allows to reduce the thickness of the shell.
- Waterproof Gaiter: The waterproof gaiter fabric keeps feet warm and dry for all-day comfort. Its elasticated top ensures an easy step-in and out.
- Carbon reinforced sole: By reinforcing the sole area with carbon, we have made this boot 10% stiffer in terms of torsional rigidity compared to conventional boots (according to tests conducted by the Engineering Department at the University of Padova).
- Spoiler with forward-lean adjustment: Whether it’s touring or high-performance skiing, with the wedge spoiler you can adjust the forward lean to get your boot just the way you want it. The Zero G Peak is delivered with a 13° forward-lean set-up, and the spoiler adds another +2° of forward lean. The ramp angle is 3.5°.
- RECCO: The RECCO reflector in this product enables rescue profes-sionals to locate you with RECCO detectors in the event of an avalanche accident or when lost in the outdoors. RECCO reflectors require no power and no activation to function. Multiple reflectors are recommended for optimal performance.