- PACK VOLUME: 32 liters (with system)
- 6.4 lb / 2,942 g (full system with full cylinder)
- 5.2 lb / 2,366 g (full system without cylinder)
- 3.8 lb / 1,704 g (pack only)
- MATERIAL: 330 denier mini ripstop nylon w/ PU coating (main) 420 denier oxford nylon w/ PU coating (high wear areas) 200 denier polyester (lining)
- TORSO SIZE: 17.5” - 20.5” / 44.4 - 52.1 cm
BCA Float 32 Description:
The BCA Float 32 Avalanche Airbag 2.0 is 150 liters and not only does it create buoyancy and decrease your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. BCA’s next-generation Float 2.0 cylinder is nearly 30% smaller and 15% lighter than the Float 1.0 engine. All the Float 2.0 system elements sit entirely separate behind a zippered covering, freeing up valuable space in the main compartment for gear, first-aid kit, and supplies.
Vertical Addiction is one of BCA's 200 Authorized Refill Centres in the world so it is easy to get your cylinder serviced right here in the Bow Valley. Float 2.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
FLOAT 2.0 CYLINDER SOLD SEPARATELY.
BCA Float 32 Features:
- BC Link Compatible
- Hydration Compatible
- Dual Zippered Shoulder Straps
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Dual Multi-Gear Loops
- Ergo Trigger
- Vertical Snowboard Carry
- Height-Adjustable Waist Belt
- Molded Back Panel
- Waist Belt Tool Loops
- Compression Straps
- Dedicated Shovel/Probe Compartment
- Helmet Carry - Removable
- Hip Belt Pocket
- Ice Axe Carry - Internal
- Internal Support Frame
- Load Lifters
- Fleece-lined Goggle Pocket