The Boreal Crux features a moderately downturned and asymmetric last shape, placing the foot into a powerful position to optimise small edges. The supple one-piece heel cup and wrap-rand provides unparalleled heel security when pulling hard.
The upper is a vegan friendly synthetic microfibre with recycled mesh tongue. The double strap closure provides a large, easy fit opening and secure closure.
Underneath, Crux features the new Zenith Pro 2 rubber for incredible edging performance and friction. The middle of the sole includes our recycled Eco rubber. Rubber coverage over the toes minimises stretch and enhances toe-hooking performance.
The world of high-performance shoes can be confusing, each model focusing on a narrow aspect of climbing. Crux offers a refreshing change. Equally at home whether bouldering, sport climbing or trad climbing, Crux is the one shoe for all occasions.
Boreal Crux Features:
- UPPERS: Microfiber upper with recycled mesh tongue. Secure double strap closure. Outstanding support and heel fit thanks to the Wrap Rand. The torsion band over the front of the foot prevents stretch and improves toe hooking.
- LINNING: Yes
- MIDSOLE: Special anti-deformation recycled midsole.
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Pro 2.0 outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size. Middle part of the outsole with recycled rubber.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Moderately downturned and asymmetric with amedium last. Wrap rand and torsion band provide excellent support to optimise toe strength. Quick and easy to put on thanks to the double strap closure and wide opening. Superb heelfit and rubber toe covering for heel and toe hooks
- USAGE: An ideal technical all-round shoe
- WEIGHT: 510 gr.