DMM Dragonfly Micro Cam
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
The DMM Dragonfly Micro Cam uses the same camming angle of 13.75°, as used with the DMM Dragons. It provides the optimum balance of holding power and range. You will appreciate the holding power of the TripleGrip lobes with their ‘raw alu’ surface, particularly on smooth rock types such as slate and limestone. The narrow head width and compact trigger allow the cams to be placed deep in small pockets.
The size 1 Dragonfly is the smallest certified climbing cam on the market. The six cams cover placements from 7.4 to 28.3mm.
DMM Dragonfly Micro Cam Features:
- 13.75° camming angle - proven optimum combination of holding power, range and performance
- TripleGrip lobes with a ‘raw alu’ surface – improved grip
- Ergonomic thumb loop and trigger – easy to handle
- Flexible stem cable – minimizes walking
- Narrow head width – fits small pockets
- Compact trigger bar - allows deep placements
- Colour coding – quick and easy identification
- Extendable 11mm sling with compact stitch pattern – extend either strand
- Complement Dragon Cams – size 4, 5 and 6 Dragonfly micro cams overlap with size 00 to 1 Dragons