G3 Alpinist + Grip Climbing Skin
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The G3 Alpinist+ Grip skins offer maximum grip and traction and are ideal for steep ascents and icy skin tracks. Thier high-traction nylon plush material offers durability and versatility.
G3 Alpinist+ Grip Skins Features:
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||SKIN WIDTH (MM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|X Short||150 - 166||130||266 g - 337 g|
|Short||161 - 177||130||284 g - 363 g|
|Medium||172 - 188||130||302 g - 388 g|
|Long||183 - 199||130||313 g - 414 g|
How to choose the best climbing skins for your needs: