The new G3 Alpinist+ Universal skins are good for any location and all conditions. The Universal nylon plush material make for durability and versatility. The Alpinist + Universal feature an optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability. If you're skiing where snow is wet or you want good grip on the way up but still be able to glide efficiently when it gets flater, the Alpinist + Universal is what you want.
G3 Alpinist+ Universal Skins Features:
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFC Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
||SKI LENGTH (CM)
||SKIN WIDTH (MM)
||150 - 166
||248 g - 311 g
||263 g - 334 g
||172 - 188
||279 g - 357 g
||183 - 199
||295 g - 380 g
How to choose the best climbing skins for your needs: