Petzl Arial 9.5 mm Dry Climbing Rope
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With its thin diameter, the Petzl Arial 9.5 mm rope is rated as a single rope and is intended to be used by experienced climbers. This dry rope can be used for rock climbing, mixed climbing, and ice climbing. The Duratec Dry treatment also provides more resistance to abrasion for greater longevity. The Middle Mark indicates the middle of the rope for easier maneuverability.
Petzl Arial 9.5 mm Rope Features:
- Thin, versatile rope for experienced climbers with excellent balance between weight and performance
- Can be used in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
- The Duratec Dry treatment provides greater longevity and ease of use in any conditions
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends. It gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Diameter: 9,5 mm
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon
How to choose a rope
After 4 years of light/moderate use this rope is now 53m. I do not work routes or hang or fall ( well hardly at all) . When washed it was hung with weights to dry. Petzl is not interested in warrantying their rope once the period is up. I have had dozens of ropes over 40 years of climbing and never had this problem.