Petzl Micro Traxion
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Petzl Micro Traxion is an ultra-light (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91 %) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam works on dirty or icy ropes and can be locked in open position for use as a pulley.
Petzl Micro Traxion Specs:
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 7.5 kN x 2 = 15 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Petzl Micro Traxion Features:
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % smaller than the MINI TRAXION)
- Excellent efficiency, thanks to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
- Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on interior of pulley
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as an emergency ascender