Whether you’re skiing the resort or the backcountry, parts of your body may overheat or get chilled more than others. (Think warm core but cold arms.) The Flylow Dante Jacket, made with Surface 2-layer hardshell, aims to solve that problem thanks to strategic interior body-mapping with fleece and flannel in areas that need extra insulation and breathable mesh in zones that need cooling. This waterproof, breathable jacket is mapped for warmth, wicking, and breathability.
- 80% Resort / 20% Backcountry
Flylow Dante Jacket Features:
- Specter 2L Fabric: Intuitive’s Specter two-layer, 40-Denier hardshell fabric, a tough ripstop material that’s built to withstand invaders like tree branches and ski poles. With waterproofing at 20k/20k, it’s built like mountaineering gear but designed for the resort.
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Two hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Pass pocket on sleeve
- Underarm vents
- Interior dump pocket
- Fleece-lined chin guard
- Ripstop fabric at elbows for higher durability
- YKK zippers
- Surface 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- Average weight: 862g