The Flylow Quantum Pro Jacket shows no weakness. Tough Surface 3-layer exterior fabric is burly and waterproof but also breathable. Which means it’ll keep you protected and dry no matter the weather on Glory Bowl or Loveland Pass. It packs small, can be easily layered to find the ideal combination for all temperatures, and it travels well, making it suitable for backcountry or resort skiing wherever the snow is falling. Asymmetrical chest zippers store all your gadgets and can be accessed with a backpack on, while intentionally-designed style lines move with you on sweaty ascents and powder-stuffed descents.
50% in-bounds/ 50% out-bounds: Conditions dependent, you split your time pretty evenly between the ski resort and the backcountry, which means you need gear that's tough and waterproof enough for the pounding of tram laps and storm skiing inbounds but won't sweat out on a climb on those days you decide to earn your turns. Here, we opt for fabrics and features that do double duty, like jacket powder skirts you can zip out or bib pants made for versatile pursuits.
Flylow Quantum Pro Jacket Features:
- Surface 2L and 3L: Do this for a minute: Put on your ski jacket or pants and go step in the shower. If you’re wearing a Flylow piece made with Surface 2-layer or 3-layer hardshell fabric by Intuitive, you’ll watch the water bead up on the surface and slide right off. This burly, 150-Denier oxford weave, coated with a Durable Water Repellent, is designed to keep you warm and dry and have a tough but smooth feel. A nylon tricot on the backing protects the membrane and wicks moisture away from your body.
- High Performance DWR: We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Bluesign Certified: We work with the best partners in the textile industry to ensure our products and materials meet the highest safety and environmental standards. From bluesign®-approved supply chains to products tested and approved by Oeko-Tex for consumer safety to Durable Water Repellents made without PFCs,we are certifying our supply chain and retaining all supply chain certificates for full transparency and to ensure that we use materials that align with our goal of making the least impact possible on the environment.
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully seam taped
- 8 pockets
- Pass pocket on lower sleeve
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 656g