The Flylow Quantum Jacket shows no weakness. Tough Surface 3-layer exterior fabric is burly and waterproof but also breathable. Which means it’ll keep you protected and dry no matter the weather on Glory Bowl or Loveland Pass. It packs small, can be easily layered to find the ideal combination for all temperatures, and it travels well, making it suitable for backcountry or resort skiing wherever the snow is falling. Asymmetrical chest zippers store all your gadgets and can be accessed with a backpack on, while intentionally-designed style lines move with you on sweaty ascents and powder-stuffed descents.
Flylow Quantum Pro Jacket Features:
- Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric: If you’re wearing a Flylow piece made with Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric by Intuitive, you’ll watch the water bead up on the surface and slide right off. This burly, 150-Denier oxford weave, coated with a Durable Water Repellent, is designed to keep you warm and dry and have a tough but smooth feel. A nylon tricot on the backing protects the membrane and wicks moisture away from your body.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 8 pockets
- Pass pocket on lower sleeve
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 656g
- Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane