The Flylow Baker Bibs are a team favorite at Flylow, thanks to their stout Surface 3-layer workwear-inspired fabric, spacious thigh vents, chest pouch for storage, and DWR coating. The Baker Bibs are a stout pair of 20k/20k three-layer bibs that can handle any powder day.Ma ny bibs are created purely for ski mountaineering. And yeah, the Baker bibs can handle alpine ascents, but they also fit loose and are comfortable enough to rock the resort or the après-ski scene. They’ve got waterproof Surface 3-layer fabric, ample pocket storage for maps and essential gear, cuff reinforcements to deflect rips, and big inner and outer thigh vents for heart-pumping climbs. A DWR coating means your gear will stay drier longer.
Flylow Baker Bib Features:
- High-performance DWR - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow outerwear piece on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Use: 50% inbounds/50% out-of-bounds: Conditions dependent, you split your time pretty evenly between the ski resort and the backcountry, which means you need gear that's tough and waterproof enough for the pounding of tram laps and storm skiing inbounds but won't sweat out on a climb on those days you decide to earn your turns. Here, we opt for fabrics and features that do double duty, like jacket powder skirts you can zip out or bib pants made for versatile pursuits.
- 1000 Denier cuff reinforcements
- Kangaroo chest pouch
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- Powder gaiters
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Inner and outer thigh vents
- Average weight: 948 grams
• Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric - Do this for a minute: Put on your ski jacket or pants and go step in the shower. If you’re wearing a Flylow piece made with Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric by Intuitive, you’ll watch the water bead up on the surface and slide right off. This burly, 150-Denier oxford weave, coated with a Durable Water Repellent, is designed to keep you warm and dry and have a tough but smooth feel. A nylon tricot on the backing protects the membrane and wicks moisture away from your body.
• 100% polyester
• 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane