The Flylow Firebird Bib is made to be put to work in the mountains. Whether you’re shredding inbounds or hiking for your turns, these 10k/10k bibs, made from Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric, will keep you warm, dry, and out there longer than everyone else. Softshell fabric on the back, plus ample thigh venting, wicks your sweat away and a long exterior leg zipper gives you easy access for dropping the seat. You can store spare gloves or goggles in the kangaroo chest pouch and additional exterior pockets provide safe keeping for everything else.
80% resort/20% backcountry: You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
Flylow Firebird Bib Features:
- Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric by Intuitive is a solid weave that has durability but no fussy extras. In gear made from this 120-Denier fabric, you’ll get a smooth touch and 10k/10k waterproof ratings, making it a great option for riding lifts in any weather. The 3-layer Stark has a jersey backing that pulls away moisture and adds warmth.
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- Reinforced cuffs
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 6 pockets
- Powder gaiters
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Long exterior zip for easy entry
- Average weight: 800 grams