The Scarpa Vapor women's climbing shoe offers a precise fit thanks to its lacing system and good support on technical routes. A balanced, high-performance shoe with a slightly downturned shape, it is designed for more technical outdoor routes.
The new lace-up version of the Vapor, stiffer than its Vapor V counterpart, will be an ideal partner for route and big-pitch climbing. It benefits from a unique technology: rubber fusion technology that enhances comfort and precision at the tip. The new PAF Heel (Pressure Absorbing Fit) ensures comfort for performance, and an alcantara patch on the toe will give you good sensations.
Scarpa Vapor Women Features:
- Pressure Absorbing System (PAF): 2mm XS Grip2 rubber is used to wrap the heel cup in a minimal configuration, providing support, protection and friction while allowing maximum conformability. The DTS Active Rand is “discontinuous” at the Achilles, allowing for a more comfortable fit in this area but still providing dynamic forward pressure to focus power over the big toe.
- D2 Rubber: D2 is a fusion of two rubber compounds, M50 and M70, avoiding overlapping. It combines the adaptability of M50 with the containment and precision of M70. This rubber combination is perfect for use on toe rands and above the toes.
- Upper: Microfiber + Leather Footbed + Soft Touch
- Midsole: Flexan Dynamic 1.4mm midsole for precise support
- Tensioning: Bi-Tension Active Rand rubber wrap reaching down two sides of the shoe
- Outsole: Vibram XS Edge delivers good grip while adding improved firmness
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 200g (1/2 pair size 38)
- UPPER : Microfiber + Leather footbed + Soft Touch
- MIDSOLE : Flexan Dynamic 1.4mm
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® XS Edge (3.5mm)
- PROFILE : Moderately Downturned
- SYMMETRY : Asymmetric
- CLOSURE : Lace
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
- SOLE RUBBER : Vibram® XS Edge